Future Financial Technologies is looking for a qualified candidate to occupy the position of the marketing specialist .
Key responsibilities include:
• To develop marketing strategy
• To post, review and manage advertising on various web-resources and to be updated to any marketing trends and news
• To publish press-releases, act as a liaison with the mass-media representatives and to maintain a good term with the media and public relations agencies.
• To establish web presence and increase brand awareness to support the growth of the company products.
• To manage all marketing portal for instance direct mail, email, paid search, on line display and social media.
• To develop sales support materials, including collateral, presentation content, direct mail and email content, online marketing materials and client’s events
• To process and maintain site analytics, metrics and campaign reports.
To Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
To Expand existing channels to reach out to our target audience and seek for potential partners and opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
• Ability to communicate in English, Russian in both a written and spoken manner.
• 2 years of Experience within the marketing field is required
• Must have excellent communication and public speaking skills.
• Ability to manage internal and external resources including ad agency, freelance writers, designers and other vendors from a strategic and tactical perspective
•Excellent knowledge of SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Webmaster
• Must have experience in web analytics for instance CMS, SEM, SSM, content marketing, PR, e-mail marketing
• Highly organized, ability to multitask efficiently, work independently and hit deadlines and targets
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates can send their CVs to: email@example.com mentioning the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
FFT is a Fintech (financial technology) company combining financial services with modern, innovative technologies providing products and services that are more user-friendly, efficient, transparent, and automated than those currently available.