Quantitative research analyst
Future Financial Technologies is looking for a qualified candidate to occupy the position of the Quantitative Research Analyst.
The Quantitative Research Analyst will work as part of a small team conducting research to develop ideas for new trading strategies in different markets (Forex,CFD, Cryptocurrencies).
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Research, build, and back-test trading signals and systematic investment strategies with a primary focus on maximization of profit return.
• Review completeness and accuracy of quantitative models
We are seeking individuals with the following experience.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
The ideal candidate will have:
• Higher education in Computer science, Mathematics or Physics
• Background in probability theory or statistics
• Solid data-mining and analytical skills, including experience dealing with a large amount of time series data
• Knowledge of machine learning techniques is a plus
• Familiarity in programming languages is a plus (C++, MATLAB, R or Python)
• Experience in high-frequency trading is a plus
• Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques is a plus (auto-regression, auto-correlation, and Principal Component Analysis)
• Stress resistant person
• Passion for investments
• Self-motivated and able to work productively in team
• Ability to work in pressure situations with short deadline
• Independent thinker
• Enthusiastic worker willing to do whatever is required to get the job done
All interested candidates can send their CVs to: email@example.com mentioning the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
FFT is a Fintech (financial technology) company combining financial services with modern, innovative technologies providing products and services that are more user-friendly, efficient, transparent, and automated than those currently available.