Campus International as an Educational and Tourism Consultancy is seeking for the new executive assistant for the Armenian branch office. The Assistant will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and support activities for the Company to facilitate the efficient operation of the projects.
- Assist the company with office management work
- Assist the company’s partners and agencies with relevant information and documents
- Provide Student’s documents processing to relevant Universities and Institutions
- Provide translation and interpretation between English-Armenian-Russian languages as requested:
- Implement general duties including photocopying and mailing
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Assist in the development of project planning, proposals, fees details, etc
- Create and edit office documents
- Do Social Media activity
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Fluent in Armenian and English, good knowledge of Russian is a plus
- Advanced computer user
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with various levels and personality types
- Experience in social media.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcomed to send their CV to email@example.com. Please indicate "Executive Assistant " in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Working hours are 09:30-16:30, from Monday to Saturday.
Campus International LLC is extensively involved in the field of Education Abroad and represents
reputed Universities / Institutes from various Countries as their Marketing Consultants in India, for
Apart from Student Counselling and enrollments, Campus International LLC also takes up
assignments as Exclusive Marketing Consultants / Resident Representatives of Foreign Universities /
It imparts to the Universities / Institutes total Marketing Consultancy Services like planning and
executing their Marketing Strategy, to enhance their brand name, brand recall and their market
share in India and abroad, in terms of student enrollments.