Marketing manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing plan for the Company in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
• Develop and execute Company’s marketing strategy driving customer growth and profitability
• Execute end-to-end integrated B2C and B2B marketing campaigns, focused on driving customer acquisition, engagement and retention via multi-channel marketing
• Audit existing tools and assess gaps in technology stack needed to drive performance and scale
• Identify the Company’s most profitable customer segments and reach out to potential clients
• Develop relationships with clients and ensure satisfaction
• Record customer interactions in lead tracking and follow up with leads actively
• Work closely with the cross-functional teams on budget and planning
• Build a robust channel testing strategy for continual optimization of channel mix
• University degree in marketing or related field
• At least 1 year of previous experience in marketing
• Understanding of both B2B and B2C business models
• Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Strategies
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Creativity and analytical thinking
• Fluency in Russian and English languages
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and the salary expectation to the firstname.lastname@example.org email indicating "Marketing Manager" in the subject line.
Academy of Development helps to improve the world through the use of modern technology. We are an end-to-end IT services company offering value-driven solutions. Our passion is to empower our clients with state-of-the-art products. If you are looking for a cozy and supportive team with various opportunities for professional development, join us!