The Alexander, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Yerevan is looking for an experienced and proactive candidate for the position of Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for following approved sales strategy of the hotel to achieve optimal occupancy, maximizing revenue, and meeting/exceeding hotel profit objectives.
- Follow the approved sales plan and take proactive actions to meet annual and monthly measurable objectives by market segments so as to achieve revenue and profit goals outlined in the annual business plan
- Actively participate in sales presentations, property tours and proactive customer meetings
- Organize proactive calls, meetings with existing and potential clients according to the approved action plan
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationship by partnering with them, identifying and anticipating their needs
- Provide complete and supported records of related sales agreements, contract and quotes
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Higher education
- At least one years of hotel sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages
- Highly motivated and target-driven
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to email their CV to: anna.arzumanyan@Thealexanderyerevan.com. Please, mention the position title in the subject line of the email. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
The Alexander, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Yerevan is located in one of the most prestigious addresses in the capital city, close to the Republic Square. The new-build unique hotel features 114 luxurious guest rooms, including opulent suites and a Presidential Suite. In addition. The unparalleled wellness facilities include an indoor pool and spa. Culinary offerings at The Alexander Hotel include a dining restaurant, a cigar club and a lobby bar.