We are looking for an experienced Laravel developer to join our Deout tech team. You will be responsible primarily for handling back-end, and to a lesser degree, front-end development. If you have excellent coding skills and a passion for developing cleanly written Laravel applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable Laravel applications to meet our company’s needs. We are working with our international clients, and also have our own products.
We are a team of innovation driven enthusiasts, who constantly work on improving our skills, while, at the same time, maintaining the joyful spirit in the work environment.
- Write clean, test driven, easily maintainable, modular code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
- Integrate and maintain various API connections
- More than 3 years of experience and knowledge of Laravel
- Work experience with Angular or React JS a plus
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Linux console skills
- Familiarity with AWS
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Teamwork skills with a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Possess good oral and written skills of the English language
Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject: "Laravel Developer".
DEOUT Tech is a dynamic, fast-paced technology company, that offers a big variety of software and web development services to organizations from all over the world. We provide end to end solutions from product design and software architecture to final release and maintenance. We are a team of technology driven enthusiasts in an incessant pursue for innovation and discovery. We constantly work on improvement of our skills, while, at the same time, maintaining the joyful spirit in the work environment.