Currently, we are looking for a skilled Magento Developer with Magento, PHP, and relational database (MySQL) experience who can work quickly and at a high level. Looking for a Magento expert who can customize both the front end and build custom applications that integrate with it.
We are working with our international clients, and also have our own products. We are a team of innovation driven enthusiasts, who constantly work on improving our skills, while, at the same time, maintaining the joyful spirit in the work environment.
- Analyze and solve problems
- Develop and maintain custom Magento 1,2 sites, modules, and integrations
- Research, install, and configure various Magento 2 Extensions
- Develop and implement innovative features and functionality for e-commerce
- Collaborate with a team of passionate e-commerce professionals to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Understand e-commerce business requirements and convert to a coherent design
- Unit test and take accountability for the quality of your work
- Research, install, and configure various Magento 1,2 Extensions
- Develop documentation for code, standards, and workflow
- More than 3 years of experience and knowledge of Magento
- Knowledge of MySQL database structures
- Strong self-management practices with meticulous attention to detail
- Possess good oral and written skills of the English language
- Big plus experience with Laravel, Angular or React
Apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject: "Magento Deveoloper".
DEOUT Tech is a dynamic, fast-paced technology company, that offers a big variety of software and web development services to organizations from all over the world. We provide end to end solutions from product design and software architecture to final release and maintenance. We are a team of technology driven enthusiasts in an incessant pursue for innovation and discovery. We constantly work on improvement of our skills, while, at the same time, maintaining the joyful spirit in the work environment.