TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER (Intern)
Our Company is looking for a Technical Support Manager (Intern) for new projects. Projects are usually separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives.
• Managing planning and timeline coordination
• Coordinating web development projects
• Keeping the contact with the clients
• Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
• Making sure the quality standards are met
• Prioritizing the tasks
• Managing the design and development process from start to the end
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills in English
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills in Russian
• Knowledge of any other languages are encouraged
• Organizational skills
• Time Management
• Analytical skills
• Well developed interpersonal skills
• Numeracy skills
• Commercial awareness
• Communication skills
• Team working skills
• Ability to motivate people
• Management and leadership skills
If you are interested in this position at DeOut LLC, please send your CV, your salary expectations and your current employment status to email@example.com.
Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail: "TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER (Intern)".
DEOUT Tech is a dynamic, fast-paced technology company, that offers a big variety of software and web development services to organizations from all over the world. We provide end to end solutions from product design and software architecture to final release and maintenance. We are a team of technology driven enthusiasts in an incessant pursue for innovation and discovery. We constantly work on improvement of our skills, while, at the same time, maintaining the joyful spirit in the work environment.