Shant TV is looking for a Marketing Strategist who will join its Marketing team and take full responsibility for setting specific objectives toward developing an overall marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency and overall market growth. The ideal candidate has a high level of drive, commitment and enthusiasm, and he/ she is savvy with social media trends.
- Set specific marketing goals;
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets;
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic;
- Forecast market trends;
- Research market to identify new opportunities;
- Generate innovative ideas to promote the Company's brand and products;
- Address advertising needs;
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels;
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction;
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency;
- Develop and implement integrated, cross-channel marketing plans and campaigns for the different projects of the Company;
- Use quantitative (marketing analytics) and qualitative (usability/ survey) insights to identify areas for improvement, and adjust marketing programs accordingly;
- Support the creation, execution and monitoring of the annual marketing plan, service line plan and budget;
- Communicate with and listen effectively to internal and external customers; effectively understand instructions and share knowledge with fellow team members;
- Monitor overall program results, using data analytics to inform and shape ongoing and future marketing efforts;
- Remain current on the dynamic multicultural marketing industry in order to enhance the Company's marketing strategies and tactics to effectively develop its projects.
- Master's degree, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Marketing Strategist;
- At least 3 years of marketing experience in media or marketing services with a solid understanding of fundamental marketing principles including online/ digital, promotions, product development, competitive media;
- Strong research and analysis skills, with the ability to generate insights based on data, sales strategy, and consumer trends;
- Awareness and experience with general marketing practices such as social media channels, digital/ website assets, direct mail, email campaigns, internal communications and presentations;
- Ability to be strategic, analytical, creative, communicative, and detail-oriented;
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks;
- Ability to assess and respond quickly to projects in progress;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Familiarity with SEO/ SEM and Google Analytics;
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and content management systems.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title ("Marketing Strategist") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
"Shant" TV was founded by Arthur Yezekyan in 1994, in the second largest city of Armenia Gyumri.
Regardless the fact that the economic condition of the republic was alarmed in the result of the ruining earthquake and there was lack of even the worst conditions, "Shant" succeeded to find not only ways of surviving but also pass the harsh and at the same time full of successes way towards development.
Since March of 2001 "Shant" TV extended the regular broadcasting in capital Yerevan as well. Only during some 3-4 years "Shant" managed to become one of the leading TV companies of the capital which is now the most trusted and believed.
In 2007 the programs of "Shant" became available for the Armenians of the USA as well. Starting cooperation with "ARTN" TV in Los Angeles, the programs of Shant were spread throughout whole Northe America by satellite transmission, and then our programs started retransmission through "Basic Cable" free networks: KVMD in the whole territory of Southern California providing opportunity to the Armenians of California to watch programs for the first time.
Since December of 2008 the satellite broadcasting of SHANT TV started which includes almost the whole continent of Eurasia.