Shant TV is looking for a creative, talented and conceptual-minded Graphic Designer to join its Digital Advertisement Department. The Company is looking for someone, who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- Execute ideas from concept through production;
- Develop and create designs for social media and websites;
- Responsible for banner developing;
- Coordinate with marketing managers;
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics;
- Consult with marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect the corporate cultures and goals of the Company's clients.
- University degree in an appropriate field of studies;
- Experience in graphic designing;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw;
- Knowledge of 3D Max;
- Ability to work in a flexible team;
- Knowledge of Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly creative person with a strong attention to detail;
- Understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com mentioning the position title ("Graphic Designer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
"Shant" TV was founded by Arthur Yezekyan in 1994, in the second largest city of Armenia Gyumri.
Regardless the fact that the economic condition of the republic was alarmed in the result of the ruining earthquake and there was lack of even the worst conditions, "Shant" succeeded to find not only ways of surviving but also pass the harsh and at the same time full of successes way towards development.
Since March of 2001 "Shant" TV extended the regular broadcasting in capital Yerevan as well. Only during some 3-4 years "Shant" managed to become one of the leading TV companies of the capital which is now the most trusted and believed.
In 2007 the programs of "Shant" became available for the Armenians of the USA as well. Starting cooperation with "ARTN" TV in Los Angeles, the programs of Shant were spread throughout whole Northe America by satellite transmission, and then our programs started retransmission through "Basic Cable" free networks: KVMD in the whole territory of Southern California providing opportunity to the Armenians of California to watch programs for the first time.
Since December of 2008 the satellite broadcasting of SHANT TV started which includes almost the whole continent of Eurasia.