The Alexander, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Yerevan is looking for an enthusiastic and talented candidate to fill the position of the Barman who will be accountable for providing an excellent guest drinking experience.
- Assist guests regarding all beverage menu items in the informative and helpful way
- Prepare and serve beverage orders according to the recipes and service standards, as well test new recipes
- Ensure that beverages are stored properly
- Ensure that the bar counter and surrounding area is kept clean and organized
- Other related duties as assigned
- Previous bartending experience
- Previous mixology training preferred
- Excellent knowledge of all beverage products and brands
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to email their CV to: anna.arzumanyan@Thealexanderyerevan.com. Please, mention the position title in the subject line of the email. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
The Alexander, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Yerevan is located in one of the most prestigious addresses in the capital city, close to the Republic Square. The new-build unique hotel features 114 luxurious guest rooms, including opulent suites and a Presidential Suite. In addition. The unparalleled wellness facilities include an indoor pool and spa. Culinary offerings at The Alexander Hotel include a dining restaurant, a cigar club and a lobby bar.