Front Office Agent
In preparation of its future opening The Alexander, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Yerevan is looking for an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position of the Front Office Agent who will assist guests with arrival and departure from hotel, while providing positive guests experiences.
- Attend all guests approaching the front desk in the procedure of check-in/check-out, inquiries, key handling and all related matters, respecting the hotel standards and procedures
- Use appropriate materials, equipment and supplies for the smooth run of the Front Office operations and to ask for requisitions accordingly
- Manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it
- Ensure that all assigned and blocked rooms requiring special set-ups are accurately displayed in the system and available to the Housekeeping and other departments in due time
- Do a proper cashier closer and to ensure a complete handover between the shifts
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned
- BSc degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field
- At least 1year work experience in relevant position
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to email their CV to: anna.arzumanyan@Thealexanderyerevan.com. Please, mention the position title in the subject line of the email. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
The Alexander, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Yerevan is located in one of the most prestigious addresses in the capital city, close to the Republic Square. The new-build unique hotel features 114 luxurious guest rooms, including opulent suites and a Presidential Suite. In addition. The unparalleled wellness facilities include an indoor pool and spa. Culinary offerings at The Alexander Hotel include a dining restaurant, a cigar club and a lobby bar.