Applebrie is looking for an experienced CTO to lead our company’s tech team. We are looking for a unique individual with a good mix of skills across the dev spectrum with solid experience in leading dev team in mid-large scale dev projects.
Our tech of choice is .Net, .Net Core and Angular. Ideal candidate will be an Agile minded, creative, analytical and go getter who is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
This is a full time position based in our Yerevan office.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Direct the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of company’s resources and ensures control of IT and IO departmental budgets.
Education and Experience
BS in a related field and at least 10 years experience in the Information Technology area, at least 5 years management and strategic experience in this field or MBA/MS in related field with 5 years experience, 3 of which must be managerial and strategic.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development cycles and ability to work within this framework
- Proven ability to manage mid-large scale development projects
- Proven management experience
- .NET & .Net Core
- Dev Ops, deployment, SaaS and version management
- Angular 7+
- Converting WCF to .Net Core
- Expert knowledge of security and server side best practices
- Coding experience will be highly regarded
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title ("CTO") at the subject line of the email.
Applebrie is a software startup specialising in custom ERP/CRM software for the financial services sector as well as other cool disruptive products.