Experienced Angular UI Developer (Yerevan)
We are looking to hire a front end/UI developer to work on our award winning cloud-based software. MicroBiz Cloud is a mobile payment/retail management application that manages the store and online operations of retail businesses around the world. Our software touches all the emerging retail technologies (cloud infrastructure, mobile payments, open APIs, ecommerce, etc.).
The position is located in our development office in Yerevan Armenia. MicroBiz is based in Menlo Park, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Convert product mockups into full HTML, CSS and TypeScript 3.1
- Create clean, efficient, well-documented code using Angular 7, RxJs 6, Kendo UI, SCSS
- Use the MicroBiz API to power the front-end experience
- Develop front-end for responsive mobile and web UIs
- Collaborate with product architect and other engineers to plan, build and ship product
- 1+ year of professional experience developing consumer or enterprise web applications or a SaaS product.
- Able to work as part of a large front end team
- Proven experience with web services, AJAX, jQuery and JSON objects
- Ability to code complex enterprise-focused apps as part of a team
- Professional experience with GIT required.
- Good English communication skills via email, IM, conference calls, and in-person
- BA/BS Degree in computer science or related field
- Additional Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional experience as a front end developer
- Professional experience using API based applications
- Professional project experience with any of the following: Webpack, Sass, Typescript, Kendo UI widgets.
- Experience with JIRA bug tracking is a plus
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Interested candidates should submit their CVs and motivation letters in the English language at http://microbiz.freshteam.com/jobs or send to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Applicants may also be asked to complete a small test development project as part of the hiring process.
MicroBiz develops cloud retail management software enabling small to mid-sized retailers to operate physical stores and ecommerce sites from a single application. MicroBiz was founded in 1985 and has an existing customer base of thousands of retailers worldwide. MicroBiz Cloud has won numerous awards for its retail management software. Our corporate office is situated in the heart of Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area and we have a development/QA facility located in Yerevan Armenia.